Ängelholms kommunvapen Ängelholms kommunvapen



Sök på webbplatsen

Chatta med oss

Hej, vill du ha hjälp?

Chatten öppnas i nytt fönster i din webbläsare

Texten i chatten sparas och blir en allmän handling som vem som helst kan begära att få läsa.

Regler och villkor för chatten


Are you resident in Ängelholm Municipality and unable to provide for yourself? If so, you are entitled to assistance in the form of support payments, which is a needs-tested form of support. If you are a person seeking asylum, or are living in one of the Swedish Migration Board's residences, you are not entitled to this assistance.

Support payments

To apply for support payments entails both rights and obligations. Before you apply for financial support we want you to do what you can to provide for yourself. This may, for example, involve actively looking for work or disposing of assets such as selling your car. You are not entitled to support payments unless you yourself try to contribute to your own support. You must be registered at the Employment Office and follow the plans which are established there.

For more information, contact the municipality's Customer Service, 0431-87 000.

Payment for the costs of getting established

When you have received your residence permit you may be entitled payment for the costs of getting established. In order to receive full payment, you must participate in various activities such as, for example, SFI, orientation to the society, and job training.

Payment for the costs of getting established is based on your participation in the activities which are included in your plan for getting established. If you or your child is sick, you must report this to the person who is responsible for the activity involved. If you are absent without cause, you will not receive payment for the days on which you were away from your activities. You are entitled to be at home and to take care of your child without this affecting your payment, but notice must be given to the responsible person.

Payment for the costs of getting established must be used in the first instance to pay rent and bills, and must also suffice for food for one month. The municipality cannot help you pay your bills if you have used your money for something other than paying bills.

Furniture and household utensils

When you have gotten a new apartment you may borrow money from CSN to buy furniture for your residence if less than two years have passed since you became a resident of the municipality. The loan must be repaid with interest two years after the loan proceeds were disbursed.

Sidan uppdaterad den 25 maj 2016.

Allmän information

Om Ängelholm

Östra vägen 2
262 80 Ängelholm


Telefon: 0431-870 00
E-post: This is an email address


Ordinarie öppettider:
Måndag-torsdag: 07.30-17.00
Fredag: 07:30-16:00

Kommunens kundtjänst

Jourtelefon och andra kontakter


Lämna din synpunkt

Om webbplatsen

Ängelholms kommun på sociala medier





Visste du att Ängelholms stadshus är förankrat med vajrar för att inte glida ner i Rönneå?